I can never get sick of this city! Every building is beautiful, the metro is easy to navigate, there are crepes and croissants everywhere; it does not get much better than this.
Here you will find my Top 10 To Do in Paris, my favorite places to eat, my tips to visiting this city whether it is for a week or a weekend, & a vlog of my latest trip!
My Top 10 To Do in Paris:
- One of my favorite churches I’ve seen in the world. Settled on top of a little mountain, the walk up to the church is relaxing with a beautiful harp playing and then a stunning view of the Paris skyline from the top. Be sure to go into the church as well.
- I recommend going on a Sunday morning and then walking to Pink Mamma before it opens at 12pm for one of the best brunches you’ll have. More about Pink Mamma below.
- Eiffel Tower view from Trocadero
- During the day or at night. There is a square at the river in Trocadero with a breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower. During the day, I have gotten some of my favorite photos of the Eiffel Tower. At night, the lights go off every hour and there are people playing live music. I suggest going here at both times.
- The Seine
- This river is a nice place to unwind and take a calming walk. There are some stunning bridges along the Seine that have more wonderful views of the Eiffel Tower such as Pont Alexandre III.
- Take a boat ride on the Seine if it is your first time in Paris to learn more about the city and its history.
- The Mona Lisa is a lot smaller than expected and there is almost always a large crowd around it, however, that does not take away from the beauty and the Michaelangelo this museum holds. Even just the outside is wonderful to visit. Note: the museum is closed on Tuesdays. I made the mistake twice of taking long walks to the Louvre for it to be closed.
- Arc de Triumph
- One of my favorite structures in the world. If you are up for it, climb up to the top for some more gorgeous views of the Paris skyline. It does feel like quite a hike though, I will not deny that.
- Avenue Montaigne for shopping or window shopping
- If you are a designer lover, this is the street for you. Chanel, Chloe, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Fendi, Balenciaga, it’s all here. My friend and I spent a whole afternoon just hopping into each store to browse around.
- Galeries Lafayette
- A beautiful indoor mall, very European, as each floor is open and there aren’t doors to each store or brand, common in European cities. There is a rooftop with 360 degree views of the city.
- Walk from Galeries Lafayette to Louvre
- You will discover picturesque boutique designer shopping, cafes, and quaint Parisian streets.
- Get a drink at a fancy hotel
- You do not have to stay at a 5 star hotel in Paris to get that luxury feeling. My best friend and I love going to hotels like the Four Seasons and Hotel Plaza Athenee after dinner for a drink.
- Walk around Passy
- An area of Paris that has less tourists and more locals. Some of the streets have beautiful views of the Eiffel Tower. Some casual shopping and cafes.
- Get crepes at Chez Yannick. They are the most delicious I have ever had.
Where to Eat:
IF YOU HAVE A WEEK HERE,
my friend and I took a day trip to Reims. This is where the champagne houses are! We took a tour at Pommery!
Another idea is the Palace of Versailles! I have not been in my 4 times in France, however, I will most definitely be going next time!